Caring for you and your loved ones since 1980!
Quality prescriptions, compounding and medical care supplies
We provide year round vaccinations
Liska’s Apothecary Shop, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John Liska. John and his family moved to Lake Havasu City in 1972 from Blair, Nebraska. After graduating from the University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy - Lincoln in 1969, John worked for Havasu Pharmacy and Havasu Regional Hospital. In 1980 the Apothecary Shop opened its doors. We are one of the longest standing businesses in Lake Havasu. After nearly 27 years of operation, John looked to his son for assistance with growing the family business in 2007. Anthony joined the staff of the Apothecary Shop permanently in March of the same year. Anthony is a 1995 graduate of the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy. After obtaining his Doctor of Pharmacy degree, Anthony worked in both the hospital and retail setting for 12 years.
Liska’s Apothecary Shop, conveniently located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, has gained the experience of being able to provide nearly any type of prescription and non-prescription drug and refills that you require. However, if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for here, please contact us and we will do everything we can to satisfy your needs. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our company and how we can make a difference. We look forward to hearing from you soon.READ MORE INFORMATION
- NFIB - National Federation of Independent Businesses
- American College of Apothecaries
- PCCA - Professional Compounding Centers of America
- IACP- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies
- Hospice Service Providers
- Lake Havasu Chamber of Commerce
- IPC - Independent Pharmacy Cooperative
- University of Arizona Alumni Association
- University of Nebraska Alumni Association
- Donor Network
- National Rifle Association